We missed you – Welcome back!
We’ve been eagerly awaiting your return to our studio! Dropping the beat virtually (and outdoors) just doesn’t feel the same. We have made several upgrades to our space so that we can all stay safe while sweating to the beat of the music.
AND as of June 15th, masks are no longer required for fully vaccinated individuals in the studio and during class. Per the CDC, you’re considered fully vaccinated against COVD-19 14 days after receiving your second dose in a two-series vaccine, or one dose of a single vaccine. We will continue to respect your decision to wear a mask even if vaccinated and we will continue to provide masks at the front desk.
Those not vaccinated will continue to wear masks. We will not be asking for vaccination proof but for a verbal confirmation of your vaccine status, so those unvaccinated must continue to wear a mask.
Check-In & Pre-Class
- The concierge team will continue to wear masks
- You will be required to provide verbal confirmation that you have been vaccinated.
- Those not vaccinated will continue to wear masks. We will not be asking for vaccination proof but for a verbal confirmation of your vaccine status, so those unvaccinated must continue to wear a mask.
The Main Event
- The studio capacity may be decreased
- The studio and all equipment will be deep cleaned between all classes
- We use hospital grade, EPA approved cleaning products proven effective at killing COVID-19
- We have upgraded our HVAC air filter system to MERV-13 filters with regular UV treatment of the system – these together filter and deactivate small airborne allergens, bacteria viruses such as COVID-19
- We will have our doors open to the outside during class to ensure fresh air circulation
- The showers and change rooms are now open!
- Cubbies and lockers are available
- Our water fountain is open!
If you have any questions, please contact – email@example.com